Looking to add Isagenix friends

Options
I am new to Isagenix and would love to add friends that are doing Isagenix also. Looking for recipe ideas and new shake ideas :)

Replies

• carllyd
    carllyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 8 with isa and already down 4 pounds :) let's be buddies !!
  • lynnenormandeau
    lynnenormandeau Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, day 8 and down 7 pounds (even though my ticker says 5 - haven't reported progress in a couple of days).
  • hahaitsjessica
    Options
    Hi! I just ordered my Isa package and can't wait to start! Would love to be friends with more Isa people! :)
  • LisaC101
    LisaC101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and am starting my second 30 day on isagenix! Lost 20lbs on my first one!
    Could use a buddy to motivate!
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started my 30 days on the 27th
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    In... for multi-level marketing bull-caca and empty wallets.

c9a2170650afc80928b5140c10c0f61b3bd60ae5969cbc56644d4d69e076c39e.jpg
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    2a82tcz.gif
  • TheArchetypeCoach
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP and placed my first order of Isagnix (30 day cleanse), which will be here Monday afternoon so I'll start it on Tuesday morning. But I started yesterday with eating healthier! I'd love to join you all as an Isagenix buddy! :)

Let's do this!

-- Joy
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    2a82tcz.gif
    this made me laugh SO hard. thank you.
  • skelley929
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been using Isagenix off & on since May, but have really committed to it recently. I did a 30 day program over the summer & lost about 25lbs. I'm going to make it a lifestyle change this time around.

Such a great product!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been using Isagenix off & on since May, but have really committed to it recently. I did a 30 day program over the summer & lost about 25lbs. I'm going to make it a lifestyle change this time around.

Such a great product!
    This is what diet programs hope for...........................weight loss with their product, then weight regain when they run out or stop. Then the cycle continues to keep them making money.

Start off with learning the lifestyle change you EXPECT to do at the end.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Boxinggrrrl
    Boxinggrrrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi i have been using isagenix for a while and love the program. I am also new to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Boxinggrrrl
    Options
    Hi i have been doing Isagenix for over a year and love the program. I am new to MFP. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Boxinggrrrl
    Options
    I have been using Isagenix for over a year and love the program. Feel free to add me. I am new to MFP., and the whole diet community thing. Have a great day :)
  • Boxinggrrrl
    Options
    I have been on isagenix for over a year and love the program. Really helped with weight loss and energy. I am re-dedicating myself to it for the Mew Year. Feel free to add me, i am new to MFP. Thanks. :)
  • KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some Isagenix friends, feel free to add me!
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love Isagenix! Feel free to add :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    2a82tcz.gif
    this made me laugh SO hard. thank you.

Aww !
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I am not new to MFP but I am new to Isagenix. Today is day 18 of my first 30 day cleanse and I feel fantastic! My energy level is through the roof! I am down 14.4 lbs so far and going strong. I've also been doing Shaun T's T25 6 days a week, drinking 100 oz of water every day, and trying not to stress about the scale! I would like to release a total of 35 lbs so I am well on my way to achieving that goal. Love the shakes (IsaLean Pro) and Ionix Supreme. Look forward to meeting other Isa peeps here!