Lace them up and...

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
tell me what your exercise plans for the day are!?

I think it's important to keep moving, even if it's just to take a short walk. It feels good. You'll feel good.

So what do you plan on doing to move your body today?

I did cardio on Monday (4 mile jog), Tuesday (5 mile jog), and Wednesday (1 mile walk), so today I plan on doing some strength training!

You?

Replies

• I did a 3 mile jog this morning, then will be doing Jillian Michaels Wii Ulimate Challenge later as well as another 2 mile run. This is my day off so its my bigger workout day.
  • lina1131
    I admire people that workout more than once a day! I have yet to do that. I just do it and get it over with. Some days I enjoy it, some days are torture. So good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    My workouts are usually limited in time since I work ten hour days and commute an hour each way. I got up early and did a twenty minute workout, ten minutes of cardio/ circuit training and ten minutes of ab/ core training. I will make sure to run several trips up the warehouse steps today, 3 trips up and down at a time for a total of at least 24 trips (about ten minutes). Hopefully, I will get in another short walk with my little girl around the neighborhood this evening. Spurts & sputters, my workout strategy. :laugh:
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    I will do today's Crossfit WOD: Snatches! Very challenging, it will be a great workout physically and mentally.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Since the sun is shining here for the first time in a few days, I am heading out for a walk on my lunch break, then doing my regular walk/run/whatever tonight after dinner.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Mon= Aerobics (high impact)
    Tues= Strength training in morn, Spin and Street dance evening.
    Wed=Spin
    Today=Pilates and cardio on AMT machine
    Tomorrow will be strength training and a little cardio.
    Plus I usually walk into work and back everyday (55 mins each way) though this week Ive walked in 3 times and back 1 as have had a busy week.
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    All week I've been to the gym morning and evening. On each of the two sessions I do:

6 miles on Elliptical Trainer
    50 arm weights
    50 leg weight
    50 ab crunches

Tonight I'm going out with family and I've been told I have to have the burger they make at the restaurant...eek, first bit of junk all week :sad:
  • lina1131
    All week I've been to the gym morning and evening. On each of the two sessions I do:

6 miles on Elliptical Trainer
    50 arm weights
    50 leg weight
    50 ab crunches

Tonight I'm going out with family and I've been told I have to have the burger they make at the restaurant...eek, first bit of junk all week :sad:

Why do you have to? And if you do, it's not so bad if you don't add a bunch of cheese and stuff to it. Sometimes it's okay to enjoy a treat!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    I did a super set circuit class. It's a butt kicker. 5 sets of 8 reps (with heavier than normal weight)

squats/push ups
    1 min run
    bentover row/lunges
    squat jacks/jumping jacks (total of 100)
    biceps curl/dead lift
    ab work

I think that was it. It was a good fast 45 min.
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    I would love to go for a swim, but can't (TOM). Anyway, because I skipped my workouts yesterday, today I'm trying to work harder.
    I'm going to do 3 videos, Turbo Jam Learn and Burn - 29 minutes, Turbo Jam Cardio Mix - 45 minutes and Power 90 Sweat 1-2 - 36 minutes. And if I'm still up for it after that, I'll do Fat Burner Express - 36 minutes.

=]
This discussion has been closed.