A year from now, you will wish you started today!

Options

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    So wonderful!
  • beansproutmommy
    Options
    Seriously what I needed to read in this phase - thank you for sharing!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!!!!!!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I hope this truly shows you what patience, hard work and dedication can accomplish in 12 months :)
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story - really inspired me. You look amazing - so healthy and toned - congratulations.
  • smruggles
    smruggles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    <3 I really, really needed this today, Becky! You are incredible.
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    <3 I really, really needed this today, Becky! You are incredible.

thank you =) Keep going and go strong!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    How many calories a day are you set at? Do you eat back your exercise calories or not? If so do you only do half or all of them?
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    How many calories a day are you set at? Do you eat back your exercise calories or not? If so do you only do half or all of them?

Pm'd you :)
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Congratulations on your success! Stories like this keep us all going!

total agree with this. thank you so much for sharing. You look wonderful. you deserve to be very proud.
  • hww51
    hww51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and healthy!! Congratulations on reaching your goal. I am just starting my journey (again) and you have inspired me to keep going... :flowerforyou:
  • dietingdanni
    Options
    Great story, congrats you look amazing. You almost can't recognise you. I think this is a great story for people to read as the pictures really do show how much one person can change their body and it is never to late !

Congratz
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow, how inspirational are you!!
    Absolutely fantastic, well done for such a great journey.
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I too was ready to give up TODAY. These last 5 - 10 #'s are so hard. I upped my calories like so many have said I needed to do, to only get on the scale after a week of doing so and gained a pound. I am doing 30 day shred and a plank and squat challenge and most day have added a 300 - 383 calories burn on the treadmill too. Again to see the 1" gain is so depressing. But your post has brought me back to not go by the scale but to continue till the end of my 30 day challenge and see what my losses are. Thanks for the inspiration! You look great!
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy and absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your success :) Love the title of your post too, I've always found that saying so motivational..

Again well done!
  • Ninabee150
    Ninabee150 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous! U are so right; that is why I committed to making 2013 the year for ME!! I need to put myself first so I can be here for all the people I am having to take care of! :happy:
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ok had to reply because you look great and I absolutely love your ticker!!! Jax is so hott!! Lol!!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    woot woot
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nicely said and done, I might ad ! You look fantastic!!!!
    I am 5'4" and half way there. 30lbs to go! You gave me some much needed inspiration!
    Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!