• Courtney344
    Courtney344 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 COMPLETE :)
  • deniseandjelich
    deniseandjelich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 COMPLETE :)

Atta girl, keep with it! It gets easier, and addicting. I feel bad when i miss a day. I am in the middle of level 2. Feel free to add me for motivation :)
  • alohagirl81
    Options
    I am in the middle of level 2 (second time doing this) and seeing some major differences. Not too much in the way of weight loss but have lost almost 4 1/2 inches all over. I feel stronger and am starting to look a little leaner. I too get bored with the video, but just keep pushing through and think of the results it will bring. Good Luck!
  • crbf
    crbf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes it definitely works, but only if you're willing to stick with it. I'm on Day 13, (day 3 of level 2) and took pics before and after Level 1. There was a huge difference for just 10 days. I can't wait to take pics after I finish Level 2 and compare! It's been taking fat off me but also toning. After like 5 days I could see definition in my back.
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    tomorrow is my last day!!!! lost inches!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!