Do you have Bad Days?

jaycee76
jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Do you find that when you do have a bad day you end up saying 'Oh well I might as well eat till next week'?
We should be able to think 'Its just a bad day and I can turn it around but it is so hard to do this!

That is why I am begging the MFP people to give us the option to see the bigger picture and allow us to see the weeks totals like we can for exercise, instead of just the days.

If you will find this useful then PLEASE go to

TOPIC: weekly goal for food diary as well as exercise diary - It is under the ideas forum

Please people WE NEED YOU xx

I should say this is not to give the option to BANK Calories. Just to allow us to see the bigger picture instead of A BIG RED NEGATIVE as an excuse to jump off the wagon which I know many of us do!

The title of this post was also chosen to get attention, I am sure as with me, that it might be the meal at the end of the day that takes us over a little even though we have been so good the rest of the day.

Replies

• snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    I agree!! :laugh:
  • I agree too. :happy:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    I'm not opposed to the idea... but I will say... I don't have "bad days" - I may have a bad meal or a bad moment... but I don't let it turn into a bad day - I try to get an extra workout in, drink more water and eat a little less for the next meal. Am I sometimes over on my calories? Yes... but I don't consider that a bad day... I didn't get to be 286 (top weight) by having one day that I ate a few too many calories - I got that way because those days were everyday!
  • I agree with Sonja, thanks to MFP I can keep track of those bad meals and make up for it with excersize or oatmeal for dinner or something. My "bad days" are when I see how much weight I've lost (which is good) and how I have had to work at it and then look at how far I have to go. That can really get me down. I try to keep at it a day at a time but sometimes I dwell and it's not a pretty place :-(
  • I look at my ticker and I think "run girl, run faster to that happy place!"
This discussion has been closed.