What 5'7" and 160 lbs. looks like.

Options
This is me, today. Just throwing it all out there, dirty mirror and all! :) I'm 38 years old. A mother. A wife. A busy, imperfect person just like the rest of us, trying to get it done every. single. day. Here are my stats:

HW: 171 (Sept. 2012)
CW: 160
GW: 135

We can do this thing! Who's with me?

MeFeb20131.jpg

Replies

• naterar
    naterar Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am, I am... Lets get it done!
  • sruthi12345
    Options
    iam with u...lets do it
  • beansproutmommy
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! You carry your weight ALOT better then I ever did~ Good luck, you can do this. You will do this!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am always up for a gang! I'll FR you!
  • clairebearmcgill
    clairebearmcgill Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did it! You can do it too! :)
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You are my goal.
    I think you look lovely.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    You look awesome. I love your arms :) I am 5'7.5" and my goal is 150 for now :) Let's do this!
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey Melisa - we are shooting for similar goals - I am 5'7 also and on my way! Feel free to add me!
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You know I'm with you!!!:drinker:
  • gosioux08
    gosioux08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else - you carry your weight very well and those arms are killer! Feel free to friend me - I'm the same height and have a similar weight goal.
  • Candylips70
    Options
    Wow! Like everyone else said - you carry your weight well! I am 5'7 and 169, with a goal weight of 150, for now. It looks like you have a great start to your goal with the look of those arms! Way to go and keep it up! We can all do this! :drinker:
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    Hi welcome!
    im 5'7"
    sw:205
    cw:145
    gw:127
    You look great!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind comments. You don't know how much it means to me! It's funny/ironic that what we are often the most insecure about is the thing that people compliment. Case in point: my arms/shoulders. As a young girl, I had a lot of trouble with my broad upper body. Kids (mostly boys) would tease me relentlessly, calling me a football player, asking if I was wearing shoulder pads. I had the worst time zipping prom dresses up because of my broad back and shoulders.

When I was in my early 20s (and 30 pounds ago!!) I was wearing a tank top in Mexico and a woman (tourist) stopped me and asked if I was a swimmer. When I told her no, she proceeded to tell me that she'd never seen such a broad back and shoulders on a woman before.

Anyway, thank you. Truly.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    <<<< this. I was 160 in this picture, but it's a flattering angle. If you call flattering looking thinner than you really are.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look great. I want arms like that!
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nice ARMS!!!! FRing now!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    <<<< this. I was 160 in this picture, but it's a flattering angle. If you call flattering looking thinner than you really are.

Wow, you look amazing!!!
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • davidmrobson
    Options
    Down 29 with 21 to go...Good luck to everyone!!!