Turbo Jam

Moneygrow3
Moneygrow3 Posts: 51
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey MFP friends!! Anyone doing Turbo Jam by Beach Body?? I have been doing P90X here and there. I love it, but to order it for myself is too much $! I saw that they also have a system called Turbo Jam. Its much cheaper but sounds just as hard as P90X. Any thoughts on it or suggestions?? Thanks!!

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    I l:heart::heart: turbo jam! and I'm sure u can find a lot of threads on here about it. (just use the SEARCH function at the top of this page)

its way cheaper and way more fun and I think its something u can stick to for longer. u have to be seriously committed to do p90x.
    u can search for turbo jam online, try to get the deluxe set with 2 DVD's and 5 workouts - (learn and burn, 20 minute workout, cardio party, turbo sculpt and ab jam) good luck!

shud not be more than $20-$40 bucks. I got lucky and found it for $13.
  • hey there i love turbo jam!!!! i belive its one of the best workouts out there!!! they have a class at my gym 5 days a week its wonderful!!!! i havent done it much here lately it seems im always running late and dont make the class!!! but last year i done at least 4 days a week i lost 25lbs and 16inches!!!! so if you can make it to the class i say go for it!!!!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    I love Turbo Jam. It is highly addictive and fun. You see results as well. You can find the DVD with 5 workouts on it pretty cheap now. I see them quite a bit on Amazon. That DVD has a great 20 minute cardio as well as Turbo Sculpt...two of my favorites in the series.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    I did turbo jam for a few months, it is a lot of fun and you can tend to stick to it longer. However seeing as though you have been doing P90x, which is way harder than turbo jam, I think you would be going a step back, in going to turbo jam.

After doing P90x, I moved on to Insanity, its very hard, but it helps you progress pass all you have achieved after doing p90X

Insanity however is no joke, it is very hard, and each work out is atleast 40 minutues or so.
This discussion has been closed.