frust ):

Options
i took herbalife and still dont achieve the weight i want.i quite frustrated.if it drops,it surely gain back ):

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    there is no magic weight loss pill sweetie.....if there was, we'd all be skinny.
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    If there were a magic pill to make me skinny, I'd be hauling butt on the corner to support my "habit" :P

Truly though, it didn't happen fast, its not going to leave fast. Dedication and time. Its the only way to make your loss last.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    the only magic weight loss pill is eating right, hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Oh, and unfortunately it doesn't come in pill form. Oh, wait, it does, cuz what I just said is an awfully hard pill to swallow. *Hands giant mug of water to help wash it down*
  • mariena
    mariena Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Diet + Exercise = weight loss

This site is called my fitness pal, not diet pill pal.

I encourage you to use the tools on this site to help you reach your goals. If you follow the plan on here, it will work, guaranteed.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    This site is called my fitness pal, not diet pill pal.

i think that tho this maybe true, it was an unneccessary and kind of mean-spirited comment. i'm sure you mean to be helpful by replying, but if that were the response to my VERY FIRST POST, i would have left myfitnesspal and not come back. we are all at different places in our weight loss journey. you may feel frustrated that the original poster doesn't know that a diet pill will not help, but if you are interested in helping her, it might be better to show a little kindness and encouragement and temper your words. :)

to the o.p. (original poster), the problem with 'miracle' weight loss pills and 'magic' fad diets is that it is not sustainable long-term. yes it works short-term, but once you are off the product or diet, you WILL gain that weight back because you have not changed the eating habits that caused you to start using a product or diet in the first place. there is a lot of good advice on portion control and eating more healthy if you stick around!
    dawn
  • Mnrhz
    Mnrhz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well thank you godblessourhome.

its not the diet pills that i'm thinking about.it myself that i'm frust about.

i need to start back.please give me some advice to avoid feeling of wanting to eat at any time.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with eating when you're hungry. It's good to graze throughout the day. Food didn't make us fat, food CHOICES made us fat. And that's why we're here! The great thing about MFP is that is kind of forces you to make better choices. How much food can you fit in a day without going over? Sure you could have fast food all day, but you're going to be starving by bedtime. If you make healthy choices, you'll feel satisfied and fulfilled emotionally. HTH!
  • Melwith9
    Melwith9 Posts: 17
    Options
    Fill your fridge and pantry with healthy foods that you like and get rid of any junk.. that's the very first step. If you are anything like me you will eat it if its in front of you.

Often times we mistake thirst for hunger. In an effort to get rid of that feeling we naturally want to eat..but its water that our body is craving so eating isn't going to stop that pang. Drink drink drink..and the more you drink the more your body will want so drink more. what I do is 12 oz an hour..your body will LOVE you. That is going to flush out all the toxins you have.you can even add some fresh lemon or cucumber to it.

We all get discouraged you are not alone..pick yourself up and keep going.. use the tools this site gives you and find some friends here to help keep you on a straight path

oh.. and toss those diet pills.. you don't need those :)