I have no energy

2»

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    My mom has fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism and she used to buy bottles of B12 energy stuff. You put it under your tongue & she swears by it. I would try it if I was tired & I didn't notice a difference, but then, I was 16 so it probably didn't work the same way on me as it did her - and I wasn't EXHAUSTED like I'm sure she was/is. :)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I have thyroid problems too. I'm on medication for it, and my doctor says my levels are right where they need to be, but I still have days (like today) where I just want to sleep all day. In fact I think I'll go nap now...
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    I do know that I have been having problems sleeping at night and this may or may not be the problem.
    I generally fall asleep around 11:30pm - 1:30am and then back up at 05:30 am to be into work at 07:00am.
    4-6 hours is not enough sleep for your body. Most people need 7 or more hours, I know life sometimes gets in the way of sleep but it is very important for your body. Is there a way that you could get more sleep?
    How much caffine do you drink and when?

I also agree with Hawkeye, start with small amounts of time, than add on. Also start slow let your body get used to doing a new activity.
This discussion has been closed.