Don't Ever Give Up! (1/5 of the way there...almost!)

I've lost around 22 lbs since I started MFP on Christmas, and still going strong, and literally getting stronger by the day too! I started small by limiting portions and doing 5-10 mins at a time on the treadmill at work. Now I use the elliptical on every single break at work (with some occasional exceptions) for 8-12 mins usually and I've just upped the resistance today and am able to burn 110-140 calories per "mini session." Let me tell you, EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. Even if you can only do a little bit, DO IT, because eventually you'll be able to do a lot more. I went from being able to burn around 40-60 calories at a time on the treadmill and now I burn more than twice that in the same amount of time on the elliptical!

My jeans are getting baggier by the day. I bought this pair about 4 months ago and they were pretty tight with very little chance of falling down. (I've always had a problem with jeans falling down on me because of my awkwardly huge gut and comparitively small butt!) Then they became VERY tight at one point before I started losing. Now they are pretty dang loose and I should really be using a belt. =)

I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for 10 days so far. I've decided to stay on Level 1 for another 5 days and do 15 days on each level. It's done a lot for me even in the first 10 days! I recommend it to anyone, even beginners!

I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner now almost every day. Before I was only eating one EPIC meal a day, usually including something fried or some type of frozen junk or something else very high calorie in a very large amount, enough for at least 3-5 people! No wonder I kept gaining! Now I have armed myself with lots and lots of information about nutrition and fitness and am using it to my advantage.

I'm almost 24 and I want to have a GREAT body by the time I turn 25! I know I can do it! I know YOU CAN TOO!

(If you wanna see pics, check out my profile and compare the striped shirt [before] to the blue shirt [today].)

Replies

• Good work so far!!! you inspire me not to give up
  • This is soo inspiring! and i think this is coincidence coz i am 24 and my goal is to be lighter for my 25th bday i.e 27/may/2014.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    good job. you are an great inspiration. way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!