New and looking for friends/encouragment

Options
Hey All, I'm new to this site/app and looking for friends to help me stay on track. I'm doing the 1200 calorie diet. 2nd day for me so no results yet.

Replies

• blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    heey

welcome im Monika :)

how ya doin, what are your goals, how man cals did u eat before that, do you work out??

:) i know i have a million questions, just tryin to make u tell us some more about u :)
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there, looks like you are aiming at losing quite a bit of weight. So am i, although not as limiting in my calories as you. Feel free to add me and good luck.
  • Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey monkia,
    I'm doing well. My goal is to start out losing 2 lbs a week,. I've never really paid attention to calories so I don't really know how much but I would say around 1600-2000 a day. Right now I'm only walking and chores around the house but eventually when I lose some of this weight I'll like to add some strength training. So far since I've started I've walked 2 miles. I'm aiming for around 4-5 miles of walking a week. My other goal is to increase my water intake, I'm really bad about not getting fluids in me so I'm also aiming for 6-8 glasses of water a day.
  • mrganrshort
    mrganrshort Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I log in everyday. Good luck on your weight loss journey. :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey monkia,
    I'm doing well. My goal is to start out losing 2 lbs a week,. I've never really paid attention to calories so I don't really know how much but I would say around 1600-2000 a day. Right now I'm only walking and chores around the house but eventually when I lose some of this weight I'll like to add some strength training. So far since I've started I've walked 2 miles. I'm aiming for around 4-5 miles of walking a week. My other goal is to increase my water intake, I'm really bad about not getting fluids in me so I'm also aiming for 6-8 glasses of water a day.

thats good...my tip when you wake up MAKE yourself drink atleast 2 glasses! i make myself some fresh orange /lemon (2 oranges 1 lemon) jucie, and then drink a glass of water on top of it- it hydrates me plus makes me eat less at breakfast...also a bottle of water by your hand all the time is a good reminder that you should drink :)

walking is goooood! ad some walking uphill, or just add some faster intervals so that you really get your HB up- thats GREAT for burning calories :) as for strenght training, you dont have to wait.... get some 1.5l bottles that you have at home and do some squats with pushing the hands (with the bottles) above your head- they ROCK :)
  • Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    True :) I do have some 2 littler bottes laying around. Might as well use them to burn calories. :)