2/6-3/6 Motivation challenge!

Options
F TOMORROW ISN'T 2/6/2013 IN YOUR STATE THEN TOMORROW START THIS CHALLENGE TILL THE SAME DAY NEXT MONTH! lol

Hello everyone,

So I'm always seeing challenges on here and figured why not start my own! So here it goes!

Starting tomorrow lets all push ourselves even harder for the next 30 days. I will be starting the 30 day shred over tomorrow and try to keep doing it for the full 30 days, also I want to hit the gym at least 3-5 times a week between 1-2hrs.

Rules;
Post your start weight from your last weigh-in
On 2/6/2013 (Tomorrow) measure yourself as follows
Hips:
Waist:
Thighs:
Arms:
Chest:
Then on 3/6/2013 measure yourself again to see the results.
Every Monday morning lets weigh ourselves and post it on this post.
Goal weight for final weigh-in (Monday 3/4/2013)

No matter if we gain or loose for these next 30 days let motivate each other to keep pushing through. Every week if you take this challenge focus on your goal!!! Push yourself hard! Push others you see struggling harder! We can do this together!!!!

Replies

• goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think this is just what I am looking for!! I need some serious hard-core motivation right now and kicking it off with a 30 day start is perfect!!! I will also be doing the 30 day shred videos and hopefully mixing it up with some zumba classes and running. I will post my measurements, goals, and weigh in this evening when I get home for work!!

Please stick to this with me! Even if it is just you and I... LET'S DO THIS!!