Best Drive Thru Options

Options
Unfortunately with my schedule I end up eating drive thru a lot more than I want to. What do you order when you have to visit the drive thru?

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Which places do you stop at the most often?
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My choices are McDonalds, Sonic, BK, KFC, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Chick Fil A, Arby's, and Hardees
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    McDonalds has a couple of salads with grilled chicken that are not bad. Arbys also has a couple of good salad options. Taco Bell is not too bad, I am vegan and can still eat there pretty heatlhy. I get fresco tostadas, or the cantina bell bowl thing, they are pretty good choices.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    My choices are McDonalds, Sonic, BK, KFC, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Chick Fil A, Arby's, and Hardees

Oh, you have a whole world of options. Defiently look at the websites.
    Taco Bell has some of those great fresca items and I think the calories are even posted on the board. It's a bit high in calories but so filling the bean burrito. One of those and I'm good to go.
    McDonalds-Some their salads are great. Ask for the low cal dressing. You could do a small fry and a small burger. They have a few grilled chicken options. I love their southern style chicken sandwich. It's fried but I'll just forgo the fries and remove the bottom bun to save a few calories.
    Wendy's-What about a nice cup of their chili and one of their side salads? I still think the have the junior size. I used to get a Jr cheese burger with green chile and a ceasar side salad. Just have to either change the dressing or only use part of the packet.
    Arby's-get a roast beef sandwich and a side salad youre good to go.

I think you can eat better options doing drive thru just have to be creative.
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell- Chicken Cantina bowl no dressing or guac. Chicken Fresco Tacos
    Hardees- Turkey burgers with no mayo or cheese. You can also have these made as a lettuce wrap.
    Wendys- Half size salads without the cheese or baked potato and small chili
    McDonalds- apple snack bags or those chicken wraps with lettuce and ketchup only.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Chipotle double steak double veggies. Bowl if I'm counting carbs.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Sonic Corn Dogs = 200 cals.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    arbys roast beef classic is only 350 calories and all kinds of delicious. id say wherever you go just dont get fries or soda. those two are the killers.
    also chickfila had an awesome fruit cup!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken burgers (no sauce), salads with grilled chicken (no dressing and watch the croutons/noodles), diet pop or bottle d water, and if you're craving something greasy, opt for a kids meal instead of an adult one.
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In-in-out: hamburger protein style with mustard
    Chipotle : salad with chicken, salsa, fajita veggies, and guacamole
    Subway: salad or 6" sub no cheese with mustard
    McDonald: oatmeal with toppings on the side
    Wendy's: baked potato with small chili
    Arby's : roasted turkey salad use only half the dressing

This is what I eat when I have no other choice for food when traveling
  • DeeOnAMission
    DeeOnAMission Posts: 36 Member