My Heart Hurts.....,

Options
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say I've had a pretty successful week . Yesterday was a happy/sad day. I got on the scale with my biggest loser group and I had dropped 8 lbs that brings my total to a 16 lb weight loss. I really was happy and I felt great about myself, but I had also received some bad news about a family that I cared about dearly. While at work one of our clients had came up to me and handed me a obituary, it was about her husband. She was talking to me because she thought that I was aware that he had passed, but I wasn't, so needless to say I was shocked. He was in my age group (46 yrs old). Well of course we both ended crying, which wasn't cool, because I am suppose to be the professional. This young man was a soldier and he was 8 days away from retirement. So thats why yesterday was such a bittersweet day. So what I want to do is to honor this young mans family, and I want us to push even harder with our goals today. If your drinking 8 glasses of water today push for nine. If your working out for an hour, push for a hour and 15 minutes. What ever you do just push a little harder today. Keep the family in your prayers and Keep Moving, Keep Trying, Keep pushing toward your goals. So if anyone is with me, lets push above the limit today.

Replies

• Jparadise72
    Options
    I will push extra today.. they will also be in my prayers :heart: GREAT JOB on the 8 pounds :drinker:
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    It's always hard to hear about someone's loved one passing. My heart is especially heavy learning about the loss of one of our soldiers. :cry: I will push as hard as I can today to honor our soldiers & I will pray for families that are grieving for their loved ones. Keep your head up. You're accomplishing great things and improving your life by making healthy choices. :flowerforyou: