so valentine's day??

Options
2»

Replies

• tinajean141
    Options
    I don't know that I've ever been called a '*kitten*' by someone with so many top boob pictures on a social networking site.

Anyways, considering I meet 90% of the women I sleep with at bars or parties, I'd say there is a fairly established social contract that 'I don't want to see you on or around Valentine's Day, or probably ever after a second hook-up.'

There. Now I'm a *kitten*.

tumblr_m85lrvZ1R81rais5xo1_400.gif
  • tinajean141
    Options
    I just wanted to remind you all that you are lovely people.

And don't let a Hallmark holiday get you down or determine your worth.

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day! :blushing:

That's very sweet of you!!!

Haha, of course!! I'm happy that at least one person got my original message there ;)
  • BarbieDiva
    BarbieDiva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I look at this day as another day to show myself and loved ones that I love them instead of it being mainly focused on the relationship aspect. :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart: Happy Valentine's Day as well!! :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Oh my God...thank you so much. I hit it off with this girl at the bar the other night and she wanted to get drinks again this week.

Looks like I'm 'out of town' for the next two weeks.
    tumblr_mdipui0hz61qedt22o1_500.gif
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I've ever been called a '*kitten*' by someone with so many top boob pictures on a social networking site.

Anyways, considering I meet 90% of the women I sleep with at bars or parties, I'd say there is a fairly established social contract that 'I don't want to see you on or around Valentine's Day, or probably ever after a second hook-up.'

I admire your honesty *high five* lmao
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh my God...thank you so much. I hit it off with this girl at the bar the other night and she wanted to get drinks again this week.

Looks like I'm 'out of town' for the next two weeks.

yeah i mean why does he owe a person he only met a week before the whole vday shebang? my hubby and i barely feel we owe each other it. we always at the last minute end up doing it but come on someone you just met? and he HAS to be out of town because he hit it off with her. if she turns out to be a keeper or "the one" he has a nice never hurt her feelings reason they didn't do the first vday together.

honestly i would feel awkward doing all that over the top stuff with someone i just met? maybe she feels the same?
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    Wtf? That's a **** move.
    Well that escalated to something negative. Great job people!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Owned1.gif