In Need of Support

Options
Here lately, I've just been really bummed with myself. I seem to have no motivation nor any self-dicipline at all. I feel like I'm always hungry, especially when I go home from work at night. I haven't lost any weight since I GAINED weight from Christmas. It was only five pounds (which was better than I expected), but now I can't seem to get rid of it. I know the carb-overload during Christmas is what helped trigger this. But what I don't understand is how I had the motivation and self-dicipline in the beginning to start losing weight, and now I don't! I can't get past that first week...you know, they say the first week's the hardest. I just don't know if I'm not eating the right foods...or what I'm doing wrong. I haven't had the energy to work out... That's my main problem, and I know that it's my fault. I've been seriously lazy! I just need the support and motivation. Tips and tricks some of you have used to curb the cravings, satisfy a hunger that seems nagging, etc.

Replies

• xxjoellexx
    xxjoellexx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Make a snack counter in your kitchen. Have almonds, protein bars, fruit, english muffins, in fridge keep string cheese, greek yogurts, bottled waters, -- THIS HAS HELPED ME IMMENSELY!!!!!!!!! I feel very FULL after eating Trader JOes Fiberfull bars, or Atkins Bars. Chug a water with it and BAM. You are revived and not hungry for a few hours. Handul of almonds, and a string cheese? Perfection.
  • amandainez08
    amandainez08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I'm in need of a grocery store trip. I thought about the almonds...but they seem so high in calories...
  • lsmolinski
    lsmolinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love quest bars they are . Low carb and full of fiber. I say low carb it, when I stay away from carbs I have will power. Spring is close so keep yourself focused on looking hot this summer. How about trying a new exercise class I love zumba. Good luck! :smile: