Zeal For Life---Has anyone tried it?

I just ordered some in Wild Berry. I've had a few samples but I wanted to know what other people's experiences were with it? (I also signed up to sell it, I do Avon too, and it was only a few dollars more so I went for it to have a chance at lowering the cost of the stuff)

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    No.

For Cranky when she sees: :flowerforyou:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    No.

For Cranky when she sees: :flowerforyou:

HISSSS
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    I use it but because I got a ton of free stuff....pretty much a lower grade protein powder that's insanely over priced
  • lesterfaye81
    lesterfaye81 Posts: 20 Member
    Are you talking about the shakes or the wellness supplement? I'm talking about the wellness supplement. :)
  • cbo2cute4u
    cbo2cute4u Posts: 14 Member
    This is my second week on it and I have tried Shakeology, Body by Vi, Rockin Wellness, & lost 45 pounds since last January. Love having a health shake every day but Zeal is the 1st thing that has made me feel this good. I am serious I feel like I have gotten my youth back. My husband as well. We both lost 7 and 6 pounds the 1st week and felt pretty frisky energetic by the 3rd day! I researched and am a big organic, non GMO chic now so I am getting all my family on it! you can read more about it at christyhartung.zealforlife.com I also enter all my food in myfitnesspal and wear a fit bit, We chose the 30 day wellness pack and now Im fixing to order a bundle pack because its so discounted!
  • cbo2cute4u
    cbo2cute4u Posts: 14 Member
    This is my second week on it and I have tried Shakeology, Body by Vi, Rockin Wellness, & lost 45 pounds since last January. Love having a health shake every day but Zeal is the 1st thing that has made me feel this good. I am serious I feel like I have gotten my youth back. My husband as well. We both lost 7 and 6 pounds the 1st week and felt pretty frisky energetic by the 3rd day! I researched and am a big organic, non GMO chic now so I am getting all my family on it! you can read more about it at christyhartung.zealforlife.com I also enter all my food in myfitnesspal and wear a fit bit, We chose the 30 day wellness pack and now Im fixing to order a bundle pack because its so discounted!
  • OldManOfTheSea
    OldManOfTheSea Posts: 33 Member
    Zeal is the 1st thing that has made me feel this good. I am serious I feel like I have gotten my youth back. My husband as well.

That's quite a product if it makes you feel younger and brings your husband back. Perhaps your husband came back because you act more like the young woman he fell in love with instead of a cranky old housewife. Stories like this really brighten my day. I'm very happy for you. My mother was always a supporter of people taking vitamins as a way to stay younger.

What's the address we can send a letter off to to order this stuff? Does it come in other flavors like chocolate or strawberry?