PB2 Peanut Butter

Options
2»

Replies

• Misseena
    Misseena Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love PB2 [both the regular and chocolate kinds). It's amazing mixed with equal parts Cool Whip Free!
  • misselemental
    misselemental Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the 2 pack of PB2 off Amazon today-1 PB and 1 Choc PB-can't wait to try it as I'm a PB-aholic! :laugh:
  • cslon
    cslon Posts: 9
    Options
    I just got my shipment in of PB2 and added it to my protein shake its awesome. Gonna try rehydrating as peanut butter this weekend but the chocolate in my shake is great.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I just bought some today for the first time I hear its really good I love peanut butter and if I can eat 2 tablespoons and its only 45 calories hell ya im gonna do it I ate one of those jiff to go yesterday and it was 290 calories
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    I love it on sandwiches with either honey or jelly. i heard mixing it with almond milk makes it taste better as peanut butter, but I like it just fine. I also add it to protein shakes and oatmeal
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    I love PB2. I put it on oatmeal, pb&j sandwiches, pb & banana sandwiches and on celery. I will never go back to regular peanut butter.
    same here, I actually gave up peanut butter because of the calories, but pb2 changed that for me :)