NSV for the month of January

Options
korsicash
korsicash Posts: 770 Member
This is not your normal success story as the last two weeks I have gained weight I am not proud of. What I am proud of is what made it happen. See for the last two weeks I have sat on my butt and studied and gone to class over 16 hours a day. I have decided on a new career path and needed to take a state course to get there. Today I took my final exam and passed with a 90%!!!!! I am super proud. In my adult life this is the first time I have decided to go back to school and learn something new. Should I decide this is the correct path for me then I will look into the 2 year course that will bring farther up the food chain!!!
now that goal one is checked off the 2013 list next goal is new job. Hopefully that I can check off at the end of the week. Once that is checked off getting the last 20 to 30 pounds I want gone well that is the goal for the rest of the year. Before you negative nancy's get on my case about not exercising and eating quick for the past two weeks I busted my rump to study, take care of a house hold and still sleep so yes my health took a back seat and I am good with that. Just needed to share a non scale hoorrah for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!