Nothing is Happening!

Options
Working out hard and eating well (most of the time) but nothing is happening! I've never had this problem before. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't logged everyday, but most, if anyone wants to look. I did have a bad weekend of lazy Superbowl fun and eating. But even before that, nothing was happening. :( My "2 pounds lost" are not a current measurement. That's 2#'s from when I started this forever ago, before I got back to it. I'm starting week 5 and I will continue to push, but I'm frustrated.

Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    You and me both. I've been losing and gaining the same 3 pounds for 6 weeks now. I've been a little sloppy with my logging, so that is my first objective - be consistent and as correct as I can be with logging my food and exercise. If I don't start losing after a good two weeks of that, I'll have good data to take to my doctor at least.

Since all the numbers we're given - BMR, TDEE, calorie count, calorie burn - are averages, it can take awhile to find the right combination of calories and exercise for each individual. I'm willing to hang in there and experiment.
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating and how much are you burning?

It would help if you opened up your diary. (:
  • allimac09
    Options
    I thought it was open. I'm sorry... I will go do it now.