New and looking for new friends :)

Options
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this site, I've been logging properly for about 2 weeks and have lost 3 lbs but could do with some new friends for motivation and encouragement. I'm 22 and from the North West of England. My primary goal isn't really to lose weight but to get my BF percentage down and to get leaner, fitter and stronger. If I lose a couple of pounds along the way then that's great but it's not my main focus. Any new friends would be welcome :) Let's do this together!

Replies

• Grmacereal
    Options
    :drinker: I'm a coffee junkie. I'll be your pal. I have a whole bunch who are awesome!
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi there!

Fellow Brit here, although I live in Germany now! Although i do want to lose weight, my ultimate goal is to lose BF and just sculpt my body a bit more! I can see improvement already which is really encouraging - but I think the next step will be harder!

I log on everyday generally so always here for motivation if you need it! :)
  • MrsMelissaRoth12
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I log every single day.. and I have a large goal to make so, I'll be around... working my butt off.. lol
  • thintor
    Options
    i'm adding you, we're the same age :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcomed and feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on posting daily giving support and hopefully motivating. I have lost my goal weight and currently in maint. mode training hard. Good luck on your quest. :)