MEGA T GREEN TEA

hbuffing
hbuffing Posts: 23
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi all! Has anyone used or tried mega t green tea. I have heard soo much postive feedback about it boosting your metabolism and decreasing your caloric intake. I would really appreciate some thoughts on this matter.

Replies

• I drink a lot of green tea, but never heard of this before. Sounds good though.
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    I am wondering too!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    i've been using it since last year and i've lost alot of weight, plus i exercise alot too. now i use the fat burner mega t green tea.
  • hbuffing
    hbuffing Posts: 23
    ok that is awesome!!! I am on day 2 of taking it and my appetite has reduced major!! So far so good. My only problem is I am a notorious binger so we will see if this can stop me from bingeing!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    What I have generally heard is that green tea helps satiate or lessen your feeling of hunger. So instead of snacking, get a cup of tea. I have no personal experience with this, just hearsay. I don't think there's any scientific support for it as a weight management tool. I think it's an excellent substitute for soda, if you're inclined to drink one to satiate your hunger.
  • Just be careful about what you're really taking. Virtually every weight loss pill contains a stimulant and all they do is make your heart race. Yes, that will make you lose weight, but not in a healthy way and as soon as you stop taking the bad medicine the weight will come back. On it's own, green tea has a little caffeine, but not as much as coffee. I've been drinking it for years and love it.
This discussion has been closed.