do you have a serial killer mentality

Options
bynsky
bynsky Posts: 15,837 Member
My brother-in-law enjoys asking this question of people to see if they have a serial killer mentality, especially people who are marrying in to the family. Apparently, this is or was a question on the FBI entrance exam at one point. So, I ask, DO YOU have a serial killer mentality? Read the story, and reply with your thoughts...

A woman's mother dies, and she only has one sibling to share the burden with. At the funeral, the woman sees this amazing looking man but never has the chance to talk to him. Later on, she asks everyone she knows if they know who the man was, but sadly they do not. What does she do to try to get an opportunity to see this man again?

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Kills the sibling in hopes that the guy will show up at the funeral...

DID I PASS??????
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I know the serial killer answer, and it's straight up crazy.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    kill the sister, he'll show up at that funeral as well, this time, don't let him get away. trap him in the dungeon and wait on stockholm syndrome. eventually that will kick in and he will love you. FOREVER. *crazy eyes*
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

DID I PASS??????

Note to self: Do not pi$$ off Faerie....
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm... if no one knows him then is he some weirdo who gets off on attending funerals (bit like in Muriel's Wedding with the wedding dress shops or Fight Club with the support groups)?

If so, then getting dressed up in black and attending strangers' funerals might be the way to find him.

And if you did that then you would probably deserve each other!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna also go with kill the sister, and hope he shows up at her funeral.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options

DID I PASS??????

Note to self: Do not pi$$ off Faerie....

*Flitters wings Maliciously*
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Ask my psychologist.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Exhume the body in order to hold a second funeral and hope he shows up again
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

DID I PASS??????

Fae wins . . . I was gonna say the some thing.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    NO

the serial killer answer is to know already what NOT to say, and write the answer that a non-serial killer would write, pass the FBI exam, and then abuse their power as an FBI agent to get away with murder. literally. repeatedly.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't because I would just blow it off and go home and smoke a bowl.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I know what the serial killer answer is, and because of that I know that no, I do not have a serial killer mentality.

Stalker mentality, though? That's another story.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    While standing there in your little black dress and heels ... Take tiny thong panties off at funeral in front of everyone and use them to dry your tears.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Interesting...
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    Options
    I know the serial killer answer, and it's straight up crazy.

What is it???

I'd forget about him the next day.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    sounds like someone's a serial time killer :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    NO

the serial killer answer is to know already what NOT to say, and write the answer that a non-serial killer would write, pass the FBI exam, and then abuse their power as an FBI agent to get away with murder. literally. repeatedly.

Fact.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Why does she want to talk to this man, only because he's good looking? There's more fish in the sea. Besides, what type of weirdo goes around attending random stranger's funerals? I'd say just forget about it and move on