POLL How far off goal are you?

Options

Replies

• AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    46lbs lost, 64lbs yet to lose. When I get there I'll reassess and decide if that's where I am happy.
  • pbsilva1968
    Options
    I've lost about 11lbs in the about 5 weeks. My first goal is 4lbs away :) Hopefully within the next 3 weeks I will be setting my new goal :) -- baby steps here.
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about 10lbs. I'm feeling reasonably comfortable in a bikini these days but it could be better. That would also put me right at the very top of my "healthy" weight on a BMI chart, which seems about right with my frame size and amount of muscle.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    100 pounds away
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    I am about 6 lbs off of my next goal. Haven't decided where I want to stop but thinking about another 50 lbs that will take me to around 200 lbs. According to BMI I will still be overweight but I don't see myself any lower then that. I think that once I get around that weight I will concentrate on building muscles.
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    20lb to go... 46 lb already lost
  • dazzlesangel
    dazzlesangel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have about 27 pounds to go until I get to my ultimate goal, although I may reassess once I get there, as it depends on how I look and feel then.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    31 lbs to go, dang-it! :)
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    132 gone 78 go
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    9 pounds to go! so close yet so far!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Already passed the first goal. 3 pounds from the second. Still slow and steady. Averaging a bit over 1.5 pounds every week for almost 7 months now. I'll take it.
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    exactly 30lbs till goal 66 down ;0 in the last third of my journey now woohooo
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    18lbs. I've lost 139lbs total.....90 down from my MFP start weight.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I'd LOVE to be 150, so 24 lb or so, but if I start working out, 150 might be unrealistic, so 160 with less fat and more muscle would make it 14/// so I dunno
  • LLT57
    LLT57 Posts: 21
    Options
    Started at 198 lbs in April this year. Have lost 15 lbs so far. Still have a long way to go. Another 53 lbs to lose to get to target weight of 130 lbs. Only joined MFP today. Before was using a similar site called fitday.com but was not losing any weight in the last month or so. When I logged on here today was told that I should be on 1200 kcals per day and not 1500 as stated in fitday! It's going to be tough going.
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    About 70ish lbs give or take. More concerned with BF% and how I feel then what the scale says.
  • trentwiggly
    trentwiggly Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    About five pounds. But I'm liking what I see in the mirror...and the clothes! :D

I think I'm keeping it here for now but I want to wait and see if it is droopy flesh (that hopefully will snap back into place) or residual body fat I'm dealing with on my belly.
  • akiralynx
    akiralynx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5 pounds to go!! Yeaaaahhh!! :):laugh:
  • trentwiggly
    trentwiggly Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Started at 198 lbs in April this year. Have lost 15 lbs so far. Still have a long way to go. Another 53 lbs to lose to get to target weight of 130 lbs. Only joined MFP today. Before was using a similar site called fitday.com but was not losing any weight in the last month or so. When I logged on here today was told that I should be on 1200 kcals per day and not 1500 as stated in fitday! It's going to be tough going.

Welcome! I started out on fitday, too. You'll find the food database a lot more user friendly. I was having to input individual ingredients for a food item...seriously irritating. Plus, there is way more activity here. That other place is d.e.a.d.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am 15 lbs away from my short term goal, but I'm about 70 away from my ultimate goal