NSV: 2o year old size 4 skirt

Options
Now, you may be asking why I have a skirt that is 20 years old. That is older than some people on here. But, it goes with a jacket that I've always loved. I saved the skirt, although it hasn't fit in years, because it matched the jacket, and it seemed silly to dump one piece. If I'm going to donate something, I'd rather donate the entire ensemble, not just parts.

So, today I put on the skirt; it fit and it zipped. It is a size 4 from back in the day when 4s were smaller. Before so much size inflation. I've had three kids since, then. It feels great!

I won't claim it is the most up-to-date style, but it isn't too bad, either. Suits don't change that much. So, yay me, in the pink boucle size 4!

Replies

• fatmoradel
    Options
    Congrats... no doubt it is hard work after 3 kids...
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • grward612
    grward612 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I thought you were saying YOU were 20 and wearing a size 4!! LOL!

This is an AWESOME NSV!!! Congrats!
  • angie2673
    Options
    OmG! I thought I was the only one who was keeping old clothes, Lol. I have some pair of jeans and suits waiting for me to wear them again. I have donated clothes except those I really used to love a lot. I hope I can wear this clothes any time soon. This time I am taking seriously. Good job and keep going.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I thought you were saying YOU were 20 and wearing a size 4!! LOL!

This is an AWESOME NSV!!! Congrats!

^^^LMBO, I thought this too:laugh: :laugh: @OP that is GREAT to be in a size four twenty years later, great NSV!:flowerforyou:
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!