Where to buy ON protein powder?

Options
I figured this is the best place to ask where I can buy the gold standrd optimum nutrition protein powder. The stores around here are really expensive and I k ow I've seen a few websites mentioned before but I can't remember!

Replies

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Amazon.com (free shipping over $25 sometimes), vitaminshoppe.com (free shipping over $25 all of the time), netrition.com

I bounce back and forth between those 3 places depending on what else I need. Don't go to GNC. Total rip off.
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Do you guys use this powder? What's your favorite flavor? I've tried a sample pack of chocolate peanut butter and graham cracker (way too sweet).
  • bcf7683
    Options
    I've tried double rich chocolate, vanilla ice cream and mocha cappuccino. Double rich chocolate is my favorite, I usually get the 5lb tubs of it. To switch it up every once in awhile, I'll get the mocha in a 2lb tub, I get sick of it after about 3 weeks so the smaller tub of that flavor is good. Vanilla ice cream started tasting like throw up after about 2 weeks, I don't recommend that.
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Swanson's Vitamins carries it too. I like ON's Opti-Women vitamins too.
  • bcf7683
    Options

I agree on the vitamins. Also use their fish oil and creatine. I'm a bit of an ON wh0re....
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    optimumnutrition.com
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I don't buy your brand... I buy RAW beyond Organic Meal replacement Vanilla... but even still... Ebay generally has by far the best prices I've seen... Amazon is a close second.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I found the best price on optimum nutrition at Vitacost.com. Message me if you want a coupon code for $10 off a $30 purchase.
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options

I agree on the vitamins. Also use their fish oil and creatine. I'm a bit of an ON wh0re....

I like their BCAA and CLA too!