I want to read your food diary's

Options
megamom
megamom Posts: 920 Member
There are some that I can read and I really like getting idea's. I tried to make mine public so I could get some input but it won't work for some reason. But for those that do have a public one could you let me know who you are so I can check them out and do you mind if I ask questions. Plus I work 12 hour night shifts. On on week off the next. trying to stay on a food plan of the night shift is hard because I am not getting enough calories so far eating what I am eating. I keep adding stuff but I can't go to work all night and eat. Some work must be done, LOL. So thanks in advance.

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to check it out. Keep in mind yesterday was a deviation from what I normally do, but it was our 20th wedding anniversary, so I figured I could have a little butter with my lobster tail and a couple of glasses of wine. :tongue:
  • katiebug513
    katiebug513 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine's available to friends- add me if you want - and you're more than welcome to look at it. like to look at what other people are eating just to have new ideas. I feel like I'm eating the same ole things all the time!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your diary is public, I just looked at it and so is mine so check it out!!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your diary is public, I just looked at it and so is mine so check it out!!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Mine is public so go for it!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Mine's public :)
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to check it out. Keep in mind yesterday was a deviation from what I normally do, but it was our 20th wedding anniversary, so I figured I could have a little butter with my lobster tail and a couple of glasses of wine. :tongue:

Congratulations to you! That lobster and wine was well deserved!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but I was on vacation last week so it was kind of sparce. Otherwise it is well poppulated.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options

Congratulations to you! That lobster and wine was well deserved!
    Thank you! :happy:
  • karlowe
    karlowe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    mine is public..feel free to check it out. Best of luck on your journey!!!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    mine is public too, but I'm embarrassed about yesterday! Hey, I was FORCED to eat out, it was a COMPANY lunch for a big meeting, I had no choice....lol

Hey, how do you guys log something that you have NO WAY of looking up? I had veal parm over pasta at the meeting so I just estimated how many ounces of meat I had, plus approx how much pasta, sauce, etc, then added a tablespoon of butter because you know restaurants cook with a lot of fat.....
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Hey, how do you guys log something that you have NO WAY of looking up? I had veal parm over pasta at the meeting so I just estimated how many ounces of meat I had, plus approx how much pasta, sauce, etc, then added a tablespoon of butter because you know restaurants cook with a lot of fat.....

That is exactly the type of thing I do. Or I try looking up another website that serves similar foods and call it close enough.
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you could view food diary's. How do I make mine public? I've read some of the ones posted and you guys are all doing great!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding anniversary. I guess mine is public when someone else views it but not me. Weird. I wish we had a whole foods or Trader Joe's in this town. It is so limiting so only have 3 basic food chains..
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you could view food diary's. How do I make mine public? I've read some of the ones posted and you guys are all doing great!

I figured it out! Thanks - mine is public to friends add me if you want. I also figured out how to add the sugar and fiber to the page and break snacks into a.m. and p.m.! Something I have been wishing I knew how to do! You learn something new everyday!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Feel free to snoop through mine!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    I've never thought about looking at other peoples' diaries for some reason.......................hopefully some of you on here don't mind that I look through yours :wink:

I feel, too, that I sometimes eat the same things all the time..................I'm hoping to get some ideas!
  • eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but I was a bad bad bad girl today!!! :(
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mine is public too :smooched: