SHORTIES!!! (women 5'5" and under)

Options
Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I thought it would be fun to get a group of shorties like me (4'11") together to motivate each other and share recipes, meal ideas, and work out routines. I'm excited to meet anyone and everyone who has decided to take this journey with it's ups and downs. Feel free to friend me and let's get to work!!! :):)

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I thought it would be fun to get a group of shorties like me (4'11") together to motivate each other and share recipes, meal ideas, and work out routines. I'm excited to meet anyone and everyone who has decided to take this journey with it's ups and downs. Feel free to friend me and let's get to work!!! :):)

im 5 feet EXACTLY lol currently doing p90x. I have a serious work out regiment and diet. you can friend me if your serious.
  • busybee507
    Options
    Hey there! I'm part of a group for shorties already, you should come on over and join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11460--petite-but-sweet

See you there!
  • roastedcoconuts
    roastedcoconuts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet 3 inches I just started back on here since last JULY. I need to stay motivated and have a support system that knows how I feel especially when it comes to jumping. I don't know about ya'll but jumping high is HARD for a shortie. LOL I just started up the INSANITY program for 60 days. I am actually going to do 90 since I have alot of weight to lose. Being part of a group and setting goals for ourselves would be outstanding!