Looking for friends!!

Options

Replies

• raynedropmom
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am a fairly new mother (9 month daughter) and I weigh more now than when I was pregnant. My goal is to lose 100lbs!! Could use all the motivation I can get cause what I see in the mirror is depressing!
  • glozaria
    Options
    You can add me too. (anyone else on here who is new and needs friends to encourage feel free to add me also). I am new to MFP.
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love having and giving support!
  • isolexie
    Options
    add meee and everyone else toooo :D
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    thanks everyone!! this is an awesome support group!!
  • SallyMadonna33
    Options
    Add me please! I think the support on this site is amazing and motivating! The more friends the better!
  • sarahgip
    Options
    you may add me as well... I am new to MFP. only been using it for a couple weeks.
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone else feel free also, I will be around for a while. Haha.
  • kimberly728
    Options
    HI!!! feel free to add me! I love this site and now that I have some motivational friends, I've been doing better than ever.
  • shereeholloway
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Please Add me I like having new friends on here!
  • Joeboe2k1
    Options
    anybody can feel free to add me :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    getting everyone as friends is so inspirational! we WIll make our goals!
  • wec622
    Options
    I love the idea of doing this together. Also new to MFP and would love new friends.
  • JenniferM_017
    JenniferM_017 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP. I love this site. I have a few friends from work that are using this! One of my friends has a 25 loss so far, which is awesome! I really started this process on 1/29/13. I've been logging in everything and then hitting the gym. The treadmill knows me by name. I'm 5'9 and my heaviest weight was at 212. I started on here at 209.8. It's been a week and one day, I've lost 9.8. I know water weight... but I'm excited anyways! I'm extremely serious about losing this weight! I will make this happen! But I would like to add friends so I can encourage them and vice versa! So add me, me add you! Let's do this together and get to our goal! 9.8lbs down 55lbs more to go!

35508527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Girl, who cares if it's just water weight.. You LOST weight! Woo-hoo!! That's awesome!
  • JenniferM_017
    JenniferM_017 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here off and on but wasn't really ready I guess to lose weight. I'll be 41 this year and I'm determined that this is my year so I'm finally ready to make changes and do the work. Would love any friends/motivation/encouragement along the way!! Together, we can do this and keep each other motivated to reach our goals. :smile:
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MSUMom21
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well so please feel free to add me and anyone else...we all need the motivation and support!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! It seems the more friends I have on here the more motivation I get!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    You, or anyone else, can add me. I have lost 73 lbs so far and have another 70ish to go. I log EVERYTHING and I work out 6 days a week. I am an active reader and post comments and replys often. I also love to look at other people's diaries to get meal and snack ideas. I welcome all new friends who are ready to WORK IT!!