Supplements?

Options
Just wondering how many of you take supplements and if you do what kinds do you take? I am an avid watcher of Doctor Oz and it seems like everyday he has some new health/nutrition/diet professional giving advice and gushing about natural supplements to aid in fat loss in some form or another. I currently take Moringa Oleifera capsules because it gives me energy naturally and my overall health just seems to be better. I am sick less frequently and I have a ton of energy when I get home which is a must for dealing with my 4 year old. :) What about you guys?

Replies

• agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The suppliments I take are for lifting, but my diary is open, feel free to take a look if you would like.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I take Creatine, Omega 3, cranberry extract & a multivitamin.
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    depends on what you are trying to foster.

For exercise and fat loss I take an amino acid supplement before intense workout so that my body is retaining lean muscle and buring the fat. Then, if Im able to, I try to drink a protein shake afterward for the same reason.
    In regards to nutrition and overall health, its depends on your personal situation. For example, my last physical showed a deficeit in vitamin D, so I take that plus a B-complex to help with my metabolism and lacking energy.

The internet is great. You can search for whatever goal you are trying to reach and see which natual supplements help that. You could also good the supplements advertised on Dr. Oz and see what people have to say about it.
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I take a multi vitamin and fish oil
    Thermo CLA before I lift, regular CLA @ night.
    BCAA before and after I lift.