men and valentines

Options
13»

Replies

• Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think maybe to be let off of the hook for not giving their significant other the most amazing, most expensive Valentine's experience ever. Really ladies, it's just another day. You seriously don't need those earrings that will set your man back a grand.

Let your lovely men off the hook. :)

^This
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my wife on a weekend getaway. She has no idea where we're going. Only that we're going somewhere.

That's sweet.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Mercury outboard motors to rebuild and sell on ebay and a '78 Firebird
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    just get naked, or in lingerie and the highest heeled boots to the knees you can find,,,,, dip some strawberries in chocolate and start putting them in his mouth,,,
    Would work for me!
  • daveshock
    daveshock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It honestly surprises me that people don't know their partner well enough to determine what gift to purchase.

After several years together and choosing a non-materialistic person to spend my time with, yeah, I do wonder. I've gotten him all of the gifts he has wanted and would like for Xmas/Birthdays/etc. Valentines day is for something smaller than say a birthday, so I don't think you should be condescending about people not knowing what to get. Be glad your partner is an open book with a wishlist, but not everyone is or wants to be with someone who is.
    well said
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    I'd settle for a little kindness, a little respect, like I matter and mean something.................fat chance!