Will I stick with it this time?? YES!

Options
I started MFP about 5 days ago...Am still trying to figure it all out, but so far I LOVE it!! I have always tried to keep written food logs but never could keep up with it. So far this seems way better...BUT I've started more diets than I can count. Maybe this will be "the" time?? I've enjoyed reading other people's posts and have been inspired by the stories of so many members...Yeay all of you!!:smile:

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    If you will log in what you eat everyday and stick with your plan, you will lose weight! I encourage you to keep it up. You will love the results!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I agree. I love MFP.

I did Weight Watchers really good for about 2 years, but could never keep the tracker thing going for more than 5 days. But I have been doing this almost 4 weeks straight now. I absolutely love it.

Good Luck
    :flowerforyou:

Tammy
  • manders2
    manders2 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have tried writing everything down before and NEVER stuck with it. This really is different. There is so much support and it's easier to figure out calories then just writing them down. Good Luck!!!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I told myself the same thing about sticking to the plan this time. I'm determined, and I think I've logged in more days in a row this week than I ever did with WW, or any other place for that matter. :smile: