Hi!

Options
I recently went home for Spring Break and discovered that my best friend had lost 40 pounds. Yay for her! :happy: However, sad for me. We've always been the same size and it was definitely a motivator for me to get moving and losing. I used a different site about a year and a half ago that I really liked. When I went back to it, however, the prices had more than tripled. I was more than happy to discover this free site that is actually better than the previous one. I am pumped about this site and my new goal.

Replies

• amanda2181
    Options
    I recently went home for Spring Break and discovered that my best friend had lost 40 pounds. Yay for her! :happy: However, sad for me. We've always been the same size and it was definitely a motivator for me to get moving and losing. I used a different site about a year and a half ago that I really liked. When I went back to it, however, the prices had more than tripled. I was more than happy to discover this free site that is actually better than the previous one. I am pumped about this site and my new goal.
  • Wildbran
    Wildbran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, and best of luck on your journey! We'll be along for the ride! :flowerforyou:
  • elementzdesigns
    Options
    I LOVE MYFITNESSPAL! I didn't want to have to pay for a subscription to try to be healthier, So, I was excited to find this site. Everyone has been great with help, suggestions and advice!

Congrats to your friend for losing, and congrats to you for deciding to make the change in your life!!

Lynn
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda:flowerforyou: It's a good journey to be on a healthy life style , good luck we are all here for you.:smile: