Let's be friends!

Options
Hi! I'm 37, I have 81 pounds left to lose and I'm looking for friends to join me on my weight loss journey. If you're positive and looking for another friend to help you on your journey, add me and let's do this thing!!

Replies

• anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, the support from this community is a big help!
  • irmaj78
    irmaj78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. :drinker:
  • danityree
    Options
    Thanks all! Keep em coming! :)
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal but have been on the weight loss journey for about 1 month now. Strong and steady! 70lbs to lose all together, down 12 now. I have been looking for more groups and support to help me stay on track. I want to look great for my honey moon we never had this summer. My husband and I have been married for 5 years, but together for 15 and never got our honeymoon. We are going on a cruise in July and I want to look great and wear my bathing suit proud! I would love to be your support and you be mine. The more the merrier! Go ahead and add me!
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I am new to this as well, and looking for as much motivation as I can get!
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 1 week in to MFP and motivated to stay on goal. I also am raising 3 teen/pre-teen girls and want to set an example of healthy life choices, not dieting. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    Hi! Been on MFP for a few months now. I am a 31 yr old mother of two. I sent you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • danityree
    Options
    Thank you, thank you!!! You guys are the best. I feel like I'm building a great support group here. <3
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. MFP is addicting and that is a good thing! :smile:
  • danityree
    Options
    Jenni, you're right! The first thing I don't feel guilty about being addicted to!:tongue:
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been on since Jan 1 and the support is AMAZING!
  • Joeboe2k1
    Options
    feel free to add me :)