Looking for my SLIMFAST buddies! ~~hjsmith

Options
hjsmith
hjsmith Posts: 12 Member
It appears there has been a mass exodus from the SlimFast website due to some unfortunate "updates" to their system that have made the site very confusing and not at all user-friendly. I am hoping to reconnect with my buddies because they have been such a wonderful source of support to me over the last 6 months. I love you ladies! God Bless ~~Hilary

Replies

• SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You found us & now the party can begin....:laugh: Everyone of us has been worried if we would hear from you again...hope all is going well...family get healthy? Have a great day! Hugs, SisterC
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    haha.... I agree SisterC.... and it wouldnt be a party without Hilary here to pass out the water!!!

I also hope your family is feeling better. I know you have had your hands full. Hope you can check in with us often so we can help to motivate each other.

Take care, Jodie
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I had just started back on SF a week before the change. I count my blessing it was the week before and not the week after so I could find this place. I think the food data bank here is so much better and its soooooooo much faster. I had done the SF site 2 years ago and lost 56 pounds so now need to finish my journey. I am pretty sure I will be able to do it here.
  • becster5
    becster5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys!

I have just started Slim Fast over a week and a half ago and am 'loving it'! No more messing around trying to take breakfast and lunch in tubs to work and can keep tracks of calories so easily and it takes away my sweet cravings as the bars and shakes taste so nice. Have lost wieght in the first week and second weigh in is tomorrow....but my clothes feel looser so I am a very happy woman so far!

Beccy
    x
  • bhrbek
    bhrbek Posts: 2
    Options
    Morning...I'm new to the site but I love using the slimfast..I do the lowcarb...every morning with 1/2 a cup of cheerios
    and it helps me thru the morning..sometimes a piece of fruit about 10:30..and the morning is always controled...
  • bhrbek
    bhrbek Posts: 2
    Options
    Thats great ... and inspiring to here you lost 56 lbs...I have 65 lbs to lose and this is day 2....
    but I'm taking it 10 lbs at a time...