Help!

Options
I need some help. I cannot control my cravings. I found those mccain hash browns this morning in the freezer. I have a weekness for any kind of potato, especially hash browns. I just couldn't help but thinking all day how much I wanted to eat them... I finally caved and I feel terrible. I know it's my fault, but I'm wondering how do you control cravings and binge eating?

Replies

• jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm no doctor or scientist, but i discovered for myself that if I restrict carbs to about 100grams per day the cravings for more carbs went away. And it was a HUGE issue for me too.
  • bpn80
    bpn80 Posts: 43
    Options
    Don't feel terrible. It happens. You may want to try increasing your fiber intake, either through veggies or flax, or a fiber supplement. For me, I have found that it helps enormously with cravings (especially sugar), helps me feel full, and keeps my digestive system regular. Also, time helps..soon things just become a habit!
  • Tryingtotoneit
    Options
    You can control them if you choose to! You are a human being don't let an inanimate object such as food control you.