Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?

Options

Replies

• I've tried them. You can pretend they do something for you... Mentally you may feel less hungry for a few days. That will eventually wear off and you will realize that proper diet and exercise are the only things that work. :)
  • kaee13
    kaee13 Posts: 15
    Options
    Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?

tumblr_inline_mhrfq9GdCE1qz4rgp.gif

OK, this made me laugh. :D
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER tried raspberry keytones! Should I???? What will they do???
  • housecats2002
    Options
    Bought them, tried them, absolutely no effect on me personally....
  • Terrijames64
    Options
    Yes, I have tried and am currently using them. I got the CLK brand from GNC that also has the other ingredients already in that Dr. Oz had reccommended use. Plus I take a womans daily energy and metabolism vitamin also received from GNC. I like them and really have no side effects at all, other than a raspberry aftertaste, but it is something minor and does not linger very long. Give it a try, you may find that it is very helpful in aiding the loss of the belly fat. I like them. It is not something that you take for one week and see results, this is something you must work with. Good Luck.

P.s please don't go off my loss record because I have been off here and have not used fthis since joining. But now am planning to use it.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about them from Dr Oz. They are suppose to be very effective if taken daily. I think I may try them. Update us and let us know how it goes.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    If I were going to ask for advice I would do it before I spent my money, but if you already purchased then either give it a whirl or try to get your money back.

Solid point
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER tried raspberry keytones! Should I???? What will they do???
    Make your wallet lighter - and make you feel like a sucker once you do a little research and discover that you just paid perfectly good money for an ineffective diet scam - recommended/endorsed by the Quack King of Ineffective Diet Scams himself.
  • Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks to all the helpful people for the feedback, as for the rude people............seriously no need it was just a question!. And to the person who says i should have asked 1st b4 i bought them ,i did do research into it b4 i bought them but i was just wanting to know if anyone on MFP had tried them. I thought this was a friendly site, bit disappointed.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I love them, I take them everyday. I just consider them an appetite suppressor with a little energy boost. I haven't lost a drastic amount of weight. When I forget to take them, I feel like I'm starving and end up eating like every 2 hours, where as with the raspberry ketones I'm able to go about 4-8 hours with even feeling hungry. Plus I get a little energy boost but no jitters attached.

So your planning on taking them for the rest of your life then?

sure...why not. I've been taking them for almost 5 months now. They are dirt cheap online, I only spend about $4 bucks for a month supply.
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I bought a pack when my aunt dropped a bunch of weight from using them, but then I started thinking about if I would gain all the weight plus some back if I stopped taking them. I also asked a guy who I get some of my exercise routines from about them, he said "Save your money."
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've just purchased raspberry ketones and wondered if anyone had tried it? Does it work?
    Maybe you should have asked these questions BEFORE you purchased it!!
    bigemo337_zps8c642e4b.gif
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    pshaw....girl you got owwwwwwned.....

by the ketone.

(it rhymes, get it?)

hahahhah

ketowned
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I was stupid enough to buy these. Damn you, Team Buy! At least I got a killer discount, so I wasted only about a third of the money I normally would have. I agree with one of the previous posters. They made my burps taste like raspberries, and that was pleasant. Otherwise, totally useless.

Hmmm, raspberry burps you say? That almost makes me want to consider buying them. Haha.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    pshaw....girl you got owwwwwwned.....

by the ketone.

(it rhymes, get it?)

hahahhah

ketowned

/end thread
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    look at it this way. dr. oz said they work, which means they are complete crap.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I love them, I take them everyday. I just consider them an appetite suppressor with a little energy boost. I haven't lost a drastic amount of weight. When I forget to take them, I feel like I'm starving and end up eating like every 2 hours, where as with the raspberry ketones I'm able to go about 4-8 hours with even feeling hungry. Plus I get a little energy boost but no jitters attached.

sure...why not. I've been taking them for almost 5 months now. They are dirt cheap online, I only spend about $4 bucks for a month supply.

I applaud you on your smart shopping, but I think the point they were trying to make is that supplements are just that-- supplements. If you eat less for a few weeks, your stomach will gradually shrink (much like it gradually expands with people who overeat), and you'll stop feeling hungry all the time. You don't need a pill, or any other substance, to regulate your hunger. :)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Made your wallet lighter, that's about all you'll get.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options

I beat you! I pay $10 for a 3 month supply of coffee. It suppresses your appetite, gives you energy, and is all natural. Seriously magical stuff. Dr. Oz needs to get on this. I am going to patent raspberry ketone flavored coffee creamer.