sauna

Options
So im wondering if anyone uses the sauna for added weight loss... is it a good idea ... how often should you use it once a week or everyday
thanks

Replies

• kristelagarcia
    kristelagarcia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    http://www.weightlossforall.com/losing-weight-sauna-x.htm

Was interested too! I'll give it a try next week and let you know how it goes.

Joanna
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    i just love the sauna for relaxing me!
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    I actually looked it up yesterday you will lose water weight, but you aren't losing calories. You also need to make sure you drink plenty of water so you don't get dehydration. However I know from experience it's relaxing after a good workout.
  • jonttumies
    Options
    The thing is with sauna that you wont lose any fat from your body but only fluids. Yeah you will loose weight but the weight will come back after you drink water AND water is necessary for a human being. You might burn some calories but so you will also by sitting on your couch too. I live in finland (the country wich invented sauna) and if it had that much of a meaning in loosing weight we wouldn't be this fat.

I still recommend sauna because it relaxes your muscles and removes extra fluids from your body that are stuck in there. Make sure you drink plenty of water in sauna and afterwards.
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great thanks for the responce .. Ive been in the sauna once and the hot tub once after working out i think ill do it more it just feels so good after pushing your body !!