Hey

Options
Been using the app on my ipod for a month or 2 and have branched out to the website; especially since most of my time is at work and there isn't a WIFI connection there. I look forward to getting support as well as supporting other members in the journey. I've always been active and have actually decided to take the steps to start P90x ... I've heard a lot of good things ... so I'm hoping I can keep up with the work outs. If you're new or recently started definately send me a post and tell me how you like it! I'll take any free advice!!

Have a safe weekend!

Samantha

Replies

• lordfrog
    lordfrog Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello there Samantha..

I think the main thought that one should keep in mind is to enjoy getting fitter, losing wieght and becoming happier with one's shape and size.
    Small changes in ones daily routine can have slow but dramatic results in the long run and this is what I am to believe by the experts is the best way to achieve those goals as one is more likely to keep those achieved goals.

My advise is to step up the exercise to what you can comfortably fit in to your day.
    Cut down on portion sizes when eating but not necessarily cut out the naughty things.
    Only do things you like doing asyou are most likely to carry on with these things.
    And remember a little amount slowly is better than a big amount often.

Good luck, Froggy