Fast Lunches @ The Office

Options
2»

Replies

• 4n6babe
    4n6babe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas everyone!! I just went to the store and bought a bunch of stuff to make some wraps :)
  • rashidi731
    Options
    Get frozen vegetables and/or beans add some salsa and microwave. So easy to prepare especially if you are in a jam in the mornings. Include some protein such as hard boiled eggs or tuna (the kind that comes in a pouch). Fruit and nuts, dry roasted edamame make a great snack. Try quest bars. They taste great and are great for you. This company makes some great low cal soups

http://www.tabatchnick.com/frozen_soups.htm.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If you have a crock pot, make a week worth of something you like and that is within your calories and portion it out for the week for lunches. I do chicken that way, vegetable soup, pork tenderloin with sauerkraut, chili.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Can of Turkey chili (Yummy but high sodium)

Campbell's Healthy Request Chunky New England Clam Chowder (A can of this is very filling but still has a little more sodium than I'd like)

Lean cuisine Deep Dish Spinach Mushroom Pizza or Chicken BBQ Pizza (dunno if those are dishes you already ruled out but some of the lower sodium frozen foods I've found)

What's up with 15 minute lunch breaks? That sounds like a violation of a labor law somewhere.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Have you tried:

400261501_09b4f398d5.jpg