I really want that Milky Way candy bar

Options
I have enough calories left for it. I am just so used to WW where if you have the points for it...enjoy! Is that the way counting calories pretty much works? This is going to take some getting used to so please bear with me and my crazy questions lol.

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    If it fits in your calories, go for it!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes the most important thing is that it fits your calories. The healthy or not issue is another thing and not to do with you losing weight so it's up to you if you want it have it.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Eat and enjoy!
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I really want some hot fries...but i'm not strong enough to eat just a handful. are you strong enough to eat just one bar? if so go for it
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    nutrition be damened...... if you arent happy and getting some things you want you wont stick with it. If its within your caloric intake goals then eat it, or what ever else is going to make you feel good and keep you in the zone. i'm eating hoof prints frozen yougurt now as i type this at approx 220 cals. i have been having it 4-5 times a week when cals allow for a year now and im still loosing ::)
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I really want some hot fries...but i'm not strong enough to eat just a handful. are you strong enough to eat just one bar? if so go for it
    so only prepare a small amount, or only order a small.
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...one is all I ever eat.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have something sweet daily! Tonight I had three Reese's Cups (the individually wrapped ones). If you have the calories eat it and ENJOY it!
  • Tecia1970
    Options
    Do you have anyone else there that's willing to eat the rest? LOL!
  • Nah113
    Nah113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If, and only if, you have the willpower for it, Fun Size candy bars are great for timres like this.

IMHO, why bother with awhole MW candy bar? The Fun Size will work.
  • mummalump
    mummalump Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I find if you allow a small treat every now and then you are less likely to crave it when you can't have it. Perhaps allow yourself one treat a week and you have something to look forward to.
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!!!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    If it fits your calorie limit, and its what you really want....go for it!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I say go for it if you have calories to spare. A treat once in a while is a good thing!
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Do you have anyone else there that's willing to eat the rest? LOL!
    LOL!!!!!!
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Have the Milky Way.

WW just converts calories into points. Same difference.
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Only beware if u are diabetic....calories or not, once that blg is up, its hard to come down. If u aren't diabetic.... ENJOY and please eat a reese's for me. I gave in and ate one yesterday and i think my machine screamed at me for the next three checks! LOL
  • Tecia1970
    Options
    Only beware if u are diabetic....calories or not, once that blg is up, its hard to come down. If u aren't diabetic.... ENJOY and please eat a reese's for me. I gave in and ate one yesterday and i think my machine screamed at me for the next three checks! LOL
    No, I'm not diabetic and that Milky Way was awesome!!! It was the dark chocolate one...I love dark chocolate! Hell, I just love chocolate! LOL! I'll have to have that Reese for you another day. Since the Milky Way, I only have 50 something calories left for today. But I will make that huge sacrifice for you on another day. You know, just to be nice lol.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I bought dark choc baking chips so when I had any small amount of calories left I could count out those little chips till my calories left were zero lol.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

This. And if the candy bar makes you want more is it worthwhile to put up with the annoyance of resisting the urge to have more in order to enjoy it?

If so, go for it! Don't make this harder than it has to be. It's hard enough already.