Help! What goes with...

Options
I went to whole foods today and I got these really good looking feta cheese and Spinach stuffed salmon steaks and I am at a loss as for what to cook with them! I can't make green beans (which was my first instinct) because we're having that on sunday. So I need something that would go well with these salmon steaks... Any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!

Replies

• adelespears
    Options
    I went to whole foods today and I got these really good looking feta cheese and Spinach stuffed salmon steaks and I am at a loss as for what to cook with them! I can't make green beans (which was my first instinct) because we're having that on sunday. So I need something that would go well with these salmon steaks... Any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    garden salad, or brown rice with mixed veggies?
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bake a potato only 100 calories without toppings...
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, potatoes, side salad, soup, mashed potatoes....
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts :) I saute them with light butter until they get a bit brown, realy brings out a nice flavor
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts :) I saute them with light butter until they get a bit brown, realy brings out a nice flavor

EWW! Sorry, had to say it :blushing:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol I love them :) Oh well, not everyone likes everything ;)
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I would do a small salad with low-fat Greek dressing, and cook some rice in low-sodium chicken broth
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    How about some steamed veggies and a green salad?
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Asparagus would be yummy!! Steamed with lemon juice squirted on it and a little salt & pepper. Very healthy, low cal, and delicious!