Looking for competitive "twin"

Options
I am looking for a few friends with similar stats, who are feisty and want to encourage each other and challenge each other with different goals or competitions each week or day even. I want to keep friends list real small so I can give 110%. I also would like friends who eat, no "I can't fill up on 1000 calories" bs. And open diaries to swap food ideas. Trying to transition to vegetarian, after I finish going through my fully stocked freezer :/ I eat all kinds of stuff, even a little junkfood, fast food in moderation. I Love to cook, and like to really vary workouts. I like to rotate p90x, 30ds and butt bible. I was successful loosing 25 lbs last year, then gained it back while doing a lot of traveling eating fast food. I'm back and ready to go again. I am 31 5'3, curent weight 211, goal around 140ish. I will probably reevaluate when I get there.

Replies

• LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenparkhouse
    Options
    Hi LissaK,
    Are you still looking for some healthy competition? We are same height, same goal weight, and similar current weight (215 as of this morning). I'm currently in my 2nd week of the 5:2 diet but really need the motivation to add exercise into my daily routine.
  • CoffeeLaceAddict157
    Options
    Hi (:
    I have the same weight goal (I weighed myself as 209.7 today) and I'm in the middle of transitioning to ovo-lacto vegetarianism (:
    Only problem is im 5'8" :P