New Member!

Options
Alysgrma
Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
Hello one and all!! I am new and a bit older then most on here I think. I have tired other ways of losing
and it would always come back on and be added to it. My brother is on here and told me about it so
here I am giving it a try.
One thing I have noticed is I have never kept record of what I was eating and since I am now I am losing
1 1/2 lbs a week instead of hit or missing. I have about 78lbs to go so wish me luck and help
me along the way if you have a desire to.
Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Replies

• kwork
    kwork Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck to you.
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I always resisted food journaling as well, but have had good success so far with this...good luck to you!
  • xxxlainybabesxxx
    Options
    Hey guys im just new also, not to dieting right enough ive lost 60lbs since end of last feb, i feel im stuck in a rut, i have 14lb to go and they seem to be the hardest 14 of them all!! im hoping by using this is will help me over my last hurdle wish me luck!!!!

xxxxxxxxx
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :wink: Welcome and best of luck to you! keep up the good work!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love this site. Add me as a friend if you would like some support.
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    welcome!
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    I just got on this morning, and noticed your post, welcome to MFP, you will
    find that it is a great site, and it will keep you motivated, I just joined in February
    and so far I am very motivated and am having success with it. Try to get into
    some kind of exercise routine, along with watching your calories, you will
    find great results, along with keeping your heart healthy.... Good luck to you! :smile:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome and GREAT ADVICE!! I look foward to losing with you all :laugh:
  • FenellaFudge
    FenellaFudge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Newbie.