Looking for weight loss support buddies. ASAP!

I joined this site June of 2012, I just recently got back up here and am really looking for support, tips, etc. from other people who have a lot of weight to lose or those who have lost a lot of weight. If anyone is interested, please add me as a friend. I really want friends who are up here at least once a week, so we can lean on eachother and help eachother out. Thanks :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• How does the friends thing work? Are friends able to see my weight and all my information or no?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,183 Member
    The tech support board might not be quite the right place to look for friends. :) Try the Motivation and Support group. I know you will get lots of responses there! Good luck!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,183 Member
    You can set it so your information is only visable to friends and you can keep your diary totally private from everyone or just to people that aren't your friends. Mine is set to public so anyone can see it anytime.
  • This my what feels like my 1000th round! Ha! Ready to do this thing and would love to support you!
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Add me.
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    people can only view your info if you don't make it private. Some people like others to view their food diaries so they can give pointers, etc.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    I'm on here daily. So if you want add me. Support is a good thing.