Hi my name is Sarah

sarahlynnemmons
sarahlynnemmons Posts: 9 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself.

I am a mother of two young boys. My boys always wondered why does mommy never exercise, and they continually asked why i was fat. I finally made the decision to change that. I want to loose the weight for my boys, myself, my husband . There are days i just want to give up and forget about it. It is so easy to put it on why is it so hard to take it off. My husband has lost 19.5lbs in two months, and i have lost 9lbs in 3wks. I always want fast resluts, and that just doesn't happen but i am trying. Looking for anyone who wants to support one another, my husband doesn't log on to this to track his stuff. It is so much easier for him to loose the weight and that frustrates me. I will not give up!

If you want encouragement i am willing to give it to you if your willing to give it to me. I am going to loose a person off my body, my goal is 110 lbs weight loss however long it takes me... i am hoping to get there!!! i can't give up, i won't give up!

Replies

• sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to MFP! I am there with you right now and I myself want fast results. I guess I have to learn patience first before going into weight loss. Nevertheless, I thank God everyday for giving me the motivation to keep going and keep losing.

Enjoy!!!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Good morning and welcome! I would so love fast results too, but then I think, it took me longer than 3 months to put this weight on, so... here I am.

My mantra " I can do this!"
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Welcome! I like your profile pic- I used to live right near the Mt. Washington Observatory, Auto Road- etc. =:) Beautiful up there, isn't it!
This discussion has been closed.