Hi everyone

Options
Just thought I'd introduce myself.

My names Jo, from Cheshire UK.

I've been dieting for years, have food/body issues but I'm trying to think long term now and be sensible. Slowly does it.

So I'm going to avoid the scales and only weigh in once a month. I'm going to measure every 2 weeks ish but other than that I'm going to increase fruit and veg intake, increase water, decrease alcohol and just generally eat more healthy.

I will also be trying to do 30mins exercise a day of some kind but I'm not going to get all stressed about it (well try not to).
This is going to be a big effort for me.

I am aiming for my holiday in September so hope to be slimmer and more toned and more confident by then.

So hi everyone and happy eating.

Replies

• sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jo! I wish you all the good luck and sending some positive vibes your way. September is still a few months away!

September is when hubby and I are planning to start trying to have another baby. I need to lose the unwanted weight first to make sure I am up for the added weight when I do get pregnant.

Take care!
  • FenellaFudge
    FenellaFudge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You want a summer baby then? :-)

I'm hoping I can lose a decent amount by Sept. See this is when I start to get all desperate but desperation hasnt worked for me in the past, well not long term anyway. So steady I go.

Good luck with your journey.
  • FenellaFudge
    FenellaFudge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry posted twice.