100lbs+ to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• boxem180
    boxem180 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 more to go so feel free to add me. I'm having a rough day, motivation-wise today, so I'm right there with you :)
  • ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    My MFP pal parias1126 has lost 95+ lbs. Send her a message and friend request?
  • mnicb
    mnicb Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and looking for support too. I know it really helps to have others to share our jouney and motivate each other. Please add me and we all can do this together. mnicb
  • shalonknight
    Options
    I understand your journey. I too, lack motivation at times, especially when I plateau or have life's ups and downs. I started losing weight two years ago then got pregnant and now I'm seriously back on. Anyone can add me and let's encourage each other. :happy:
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    i no it seems impossible at the start, and that is when you are more likely to throw the towel in but if you keep at it once the pounds start coming off it gets easier to stick at it
    feel free to add me if you want x
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I know it seems like who cares where the number is I will always be fat. Not true! Sometimes I feel like this but when I look back on picture I want to be healthy and love how I look not always hide from the camera. Plus I want to have kids and see my kids have children of their own.

Also something I think about is in 1 week will I remember how good that 3 cups of ice cream tasted or big piece of cake? No, will I the next day most likely not. But I will remember how I was able to do the things I wanted to do without my size getting in the way. Shop all day without my ankles swelling and so on. You can do this!

Feel free to add me anyone, always here for support :)
  • ocliao
    ocliao Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been on here for 15 days and it has been a BLESSING! I totally understand the motivation...this site is helping me so so much! Add me...we can support each other in our new life journey!!

jamie
  • TamiBarnes66
    TamiBarnes66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I so understand how you feel. I lost 80 lbs a few years ago, needed to lose about 30 more. Then I gained almost all of it back. I have lost about 20 so far this time around and have about 80 more to lose. My food diary is open to all to view. Anyone who wants more friends feel free to add me! Tami