UK Fitness Buddy Needed

Options
I know the chances of finding one in my region is slim but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go.

I'm looking for a gym/fitness buddy who is looking to either join a boot camp evening group or use a personal trainer.

My reasons for doing is last year I had a personal trainer for 3 months and I LOVED it! I loved the workout, the variety and the high I got after working out with him and I just can't replicate this feeling in the gym. Whilst I loved it he was expensive so all good things came to an end. I know that if I partner with someone most trainers will reduce their fee per person so I'm looking for someone who is maybe thinking of giving it a go. Maybe you are also thinking of doing something like British Military Fitness but don't want to go on your own (like me).

I work just outside of Solihull and I'm a member at Tudor Grange Gym and live over in Coventry and I'm pretty flexible when it comes to which days I'd work out on or the location, so long as it works for us both.

I know it's a VERY long shot so if you are close to me and think you would like to give it a shot please send me a friend request!