abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    2 cups Multi Grain Cheerios
    1/2 cup skim milk
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    2 slices of pizza and a big salad.

I knew this is what we were having for dinner, so I made sure that I had the calories today for pizza
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Two slices of 100% whole wheat bread 45 calories each and thin slice of baked chicken breast and 1/2 cup of asparagus. :smile:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    About 3oz of the Trader Joe's "just salmon" grilled salmon on top of baby spinach and a small drizzle of olive oil.
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fajita Salad - cooked up the onions, peppers and chicken and put them on a salad instead of using the tortilla. Dressing was half salsa, half low fat ranch. Very yummy!
  • greeneyedgirl
    Options
    1 cup of brown rice, 6 shrimp, one cup of broccoli with low fat dip
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    2/3 cup of baby carrots
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 baked chicken breast
    1 white roll with light becel margarine
    1 cup skim milk.

I go all out at supper, my workouts are usually about an hour later :bigsmile:
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    1 piece Gorton's grilled fish fillet
    1/2 cup white rice with salsa
    1 cup cooked frozen green beans
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Apricot Currant Whole Wheat Cous Cous with Chicken and a side of peas.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I started out with good intentions and ate a HUGE bowl of fresh fruit...then I was still hungry. Two turkey sandwhiches later I was done lol
  • watch48win
    Options

I can't even find regular Cous cous( except for the expensive stuff in the box) let alone Whole Wheat cous cous.....Trader Joe's right?:cry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I can't even find regular Cous cous( except for the expensive stuff in the box) let alone Whole Wheat cous cous.....Trader Joe's right?:cry:

Actually!! Believe it or not, I got this "kit" at Target! It was an Archer Farms brand. You know how they have their ready to go meal kits? It was one of those!! I just didn't add the olive oil it asked for and it was a fairly low cal/fat meal!

I know I am always talking about Trader Joes! I feel bad because I know they don't have one everywhere! I wish they did! Or at least wish they had it where you could order certain foods and have it shipped.

Hey! I should start a business! For people on here. I could create a paypal account and be your personal Trader Joes shopper and ship it to you!!
  • watch48win
    Options
    That is too funny....My personal shopper for Trader Joes.
    the closest one to me is up in Northern VA..about 2 hours away...I could make a road trip, but the thought of going to NOVA (Short for Northern Virginia) is scarey! LOL
  • arolsma
    arolsma Posts: 15
    Options
    last nite I had

2 fish patties (groton's grilled italian herb) and brocolli spears with butter..